Are you super organized and enjoy keeping files tidy and projects on track? Leaf Communications is looking for a Project Coordinator to support our Project Manager by maintaining document control and assisting with administrative work for our A&E telecommunication projects.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company in an industry in high demand. This is an entry level position with a lot of opportunity for growth. You will get to know the industry and terminology needed to succeed in this position. Our team takes pride in what we do, teaching our expertise, and promoting from within.
- Support the Project Manager by maintaining document control, database management and coordinating and tracking project activities and communications to ensure project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame.
- Document and track project deliverables by interfacing with project staff to ensure timely data entry for real time status reporting.
- Work closely with PM to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Status Reporting- as Manager directs and prepares status reports for management, client, project personnel or others and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Establish and maintain a filing system that documents all project activity from which data can be pulled for project closeout files.
- Manage the purchase order process with the client and submit invoicing on a regular basis. Skills needed: Basic understanding of financial process for creating purchase order requests, generating purchase orders, and invoicing.
- Other duties may be assigned on as needed basis.
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent experience, or Engineering Student
- Ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Comfortable in self-directed environment
- Strong character and direct and honest communication
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as client specifications and requirements, procedure manuals, and reports.
Knowledge of Telecommunications Industry desired but not required
Job Type: Full-time, (or part-time min. 30 hrs)
Check us out on Youtube: