Are you super organized and enjoy keeping files tidy and projects on track? Leaf Communications is looking for a Project Coordinator to support our Senior Quality Control PC by maintaining document control and assisting with administrative work for Small Cell projects.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company in an industry in high demand. This is an entry level position with a lot of opportunity for growth. Our team takes pride in what we do, teaching our expertise, and promoting from within.
- Work closely with Senior PC to ensure project progresses
- Schedule inspections
- Create close out documents
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a filing system that documents all project activity from which data can be pulled for project closeout files
- Other duties may be assigned on as needed basis
- Computer skills are required
- Proficient in Excel, Adobe PDF, Outlook
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Industry desired but NOT required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Comfortable in self-directed environment
- Strong character and direct and honest communication
- Full benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- A gracious paid holiday schedule
- On the job training for a career with growth potential