We are immediately hiring for entry-level and experienced wireless technicians for our Pacific North West DAS team to perform installs across the area.
If you are detail oriented and eager to learn a trade in a booming industry don’t shy away, we offer on the job training to set you up for success.
- DAS installation in both carrier and public safety spaces
- Understand different OEM and connection types
- Line sweeping and PIM testing
- Fusion Splicing and Fiber testing
- OSHA 10, CPR, First Aid is a plus
- EMT installation
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Industry desired but NOT required
- Cabling or construction experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Comfortable in self-directed environment
- Strong character and direct and honest communication
- Full benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Company vehicle provided
- A gracious paid holiday schedule
- On the job training for a career with growth potential
We are Leaf communications, a turn-key wireless infrastructure company specializing in access to cellular and public safety signals, Technology Engineering for new site builds, Small Cell Construction, AHJ needs, Construction Management and complete end-to-end wireless solutions.
We are a team; we lean on each other in times of adversity and celebrate the wins together. It’s important to us to reward accomplishments and help our team grow their skills for a rewarding career in an industry in high demand. We listen to our employees and focus on what’s most important to them so that we can all focus on our mission-Making Leaf Communications the most trusted, innovative, and leading brand in the industry.
Check us out on YouTube: