We are looking for a Sr. Admin Assistant to join our growing team at Leaf Communications in San Clemente. This role will report directly to our HR Associate to assist with a variety of office and administrative needs.
Leaf Communications is a turn-key wireless infrastructure company specializing in access to cellular and public safety signals, Technology Engineering for new site builds, Small Cell Construction, AHJ needs, Construction Management and complete end-to-end wireless solutions. Our core values are at the forefront of everything we do, innovation, , relationships, responsibility, and communication.
We are a team; we lean on each other in times of adversity and celebrate the wins together. It’s important to us to reward accomplishments and help our team grow their skills for a rewarding career in an industry in high demand. We listen to our employees and focus on what’s most important to them so that we can all focus on our mission-Making Leaf Communications the most trusted, innovative, and leading brand in the industry.
- Pre-qualifications, credit applications
- Certifications (DVBE), licenses (new and renewals), Contractors License Board, various city business licenses, supplier management subscriptions renewals/updates (AVETTA/BROWZ)
- ADT – Building and CCTV Alarm System
- COX – Telephone system
- Network Titan – internet and IT issues
- CPR/1st Aid and Anti-Harassment Training
- Building maintenance – (leaks, fire inspection, janitorial and carpet cleaning services, etc)
- Corporate events
- Miscellaneous surveys (insurance-related, risk management, etc)
- Coordinate/purchase laptops for new hires or replacements
- Must be located in or around the San Clemente area with transportation to the office
- 2 years of experience with office administration
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a customer service-focused demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; analyze and interpret general business communications or governmental regulations. May assist in writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and basic computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented.
- Experience working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
- Ability and willingness to solve problems across systems.
- Full benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- A gracious Paid holiday schedule
- On the job training