LEAF Communications is looking for an Integration Manager to support our Construction Management team by managing the timelines and communication for site programing.
Are you an experienced T-Mobile Integrator that is looking to get out of the field and work normal hours? Are you tired of working long weekends to integrate sites and often wondered if there is another way to utilize your expertise in a more convenient manner to allow for better work life balance? If so, LEAF Communications may have the opportunity of a lifetime. We are looking for a T-Mobile Integration expert to join our Construction Management team and work in a office setting on a daily basis to manage integration activities with our general construction partners and their corresponding integrators.
Experience putting together material list for integration activities on TMO projects
Capable of working with a material manager to interpret drawings and RFDS sheets to accurately depict material needed for integration activities on TMO cell sites
Organized – Able to track multiple deliverables simultaneously
Can follow a playbook to the T
Strong communication and follow up skills via email and other means of communication
Able to motivate to gain answers
Possibility of making site visits to check on integration activities of Leaf’s GC partners
Experience preferred (not required):
T-Mobile integration experience – 2-years or more
On-site experience completing integration activities for cellular carriers, 2 years or more
Cellular carrier construction experience a plus
- Work with material team to make sure integration equipment is accurately ordered accurately
- Drive the integration schedule for site programing after construction is complete
- Manage outage requests for contractors completing integration activities on site
- Escalate outage overage requests to the GC and the carrier management team to allow for additional time on site to complete off air work
- Prioritize alarm emails with GCs for corrective actions
- Take ownership of outages, alarms, and material replacement in conjunction with the material team to make sure outages are completed on time.