(0-2 years experience) to join a growing team.
- Create in-building public safety and cellular DAS designs using iBwave software.
- Assist in making ongoing DAS design as-built changes.
- Assist in RF data collection post processing to create RF survey reports.
- Provide RF link budget analysis for designs as needed.
- Computer knowledge and experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- General RF knowledge as it applies to DAS networks.
- General knowledge of cellular and public safety DAS OEMs.
- Previous DAS design experience using iBwave is a plus.
- Reports to RF Engineering Manager.
- Full benefits – Health, Dental and Vision.
- A gracious paid holiday schedule.
- On the job training as needed.