Leaf Communications offers turnkey operations in wireless telecommunication implementation, integration, voice/data technologies, as well as, consulting and engineering services for your building, campus, stadium, high-rises, MDU, and other enterprise needs. When we hire you at Leaf, we hire for character and train skill. This position is a great fit for someone in the San Clemente area looking to jump start their career.
Description: Leaf is a young, growing company and first and foremost we are looking for folks who bring a positive attitude to work every day and care about the job they do. We are looking to add a Sr. Administrative Assistant with strong interpersonal and communication skills to our team. The right candidate for this position will possess and demonstrate a desire to work efficiently and independently, learn in a dynamic field, and be prepared to change with new technology and innovations as they are developed. The person will receive general supervision from management. You will provide support for the SC HQ and, on occasion, the Fairfield office.
Assignments Not Limited To:
- Maintain the cleanliness* of the office and ensure employees are keeping office in great shape.
- Answer, screen, or forward calls; provide information and take messages.
- Maintain company communications (email distribution list, personnel roster)
- Coordinate outside services (water/coffee, cleaning service, HVAC, pest control)
- Processes requests for GSO, FED EX, regular mail
- Orders and stocks office with supplies.
- Assign alarm codes, cards, and keys to new employees.
- Process/complete business license applications, renewals, COI requests, credit applications
- Support front office and field personnel as needed.
- Track company-provided equipment for new hires and/or transfer of assets due to termination
- Greet Visitors at the front desk
- Maintain calendars and schedule events
- Coordinate staff meetings
- Distribute mail
- Friendly, outgoing personality with professional demeanor, front desk poise and presence.
- Customer service oriented
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer knowledge including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Right attitude with adherence to Leaf’s core values (relationships, innovation, responsibility, communication).
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- At least 1-year experience in customer service and reception.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly motivated and results/detail oriented.
- Experience working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
- Ability and willingness to solve problems across systems.
Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers, to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Reasoning Skills and Abilities: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands: Body demands includes sitting for long periods of time and finger dexterity. Must be able to hear sufficiently to understand and comprehend one-on-one conversations. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: This position will be working primarily indoors in a climate-controlled environment. This noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Life Insurance
- 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Career Development Fringe benefits
- Excellent company culture
Leaf Communications Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.