Did you recently graduate with a degree in AE Drafting and are looking to apply your newly learned skills to a career with growth potential? This is the place for you.
No telecommunications experience? No problem, if you are willing to learn, we are willing to train you! This is an opportunity to join a young company in a flourishing industry. We take pride in what we do and teaching our expertise to our growing team.
- Prepare zoning and construction drawings in AutoCAD
- Process redline sets and plan check comments
- Create details for the detail library
- Go out on site walks to ensure accuracy
- Translate field notes/sketches based on-site walks to CAD
- Quality checks
- Associates Degree and or able to interpret Architectural plans, elevations, and details
- Working knowledge of Model Space & Paper Space, dynamic blocks, etc.
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and Adobe PDF experience
A Plus but not required:
- 1+ years of Architecture
- Telecommunications experience
- Traffic Control
- Photoshop, Sketchup
- Full benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- A gracious paid holiday schedule
- On the job training for a career with growth potential