We are looking to hire a Full-time CAD drafter/designer who is team-oriented with a strong work ethic.
Entry-level is accepted. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to train you! This is an opportunity to join a young company in a flourishing industry. We take pride in what we do and teaching our expertise to our growing team.
- Prepare zoning and construction drawings in AutoCAD
- Process redline sets and plan check comments
- Create details for the detail library
- Translate field notes/sketches based on-site walks to CAD
- Associates Degree and or able to interpret Architectural plans, elevations, and details
- Telecommunications experience is a plus and 1+ years of Architecture is sought after
- Working knowledge of Model Space & Paper Space, dynamic blocks, etc.
- Prefer those with AutoCAD, Office 2016 (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and Adobe PDF experience
- Please send resume to be considered for the position. CAD test will be required at time of interview
- Competitive pay and based on experience
- Full benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- A gracious paid holiday schedule
- On the job training