- The Project Coordinator supports the Project Manager by maintaining document control, database management and coordinating and tracking project activities and communications to ensure project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame.
- PC will be responsible for all documenting and tracking of project deliverables by interfacing with project staff to ensure timely data entry for real time status reporting.
- Work closely with PM to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Status Reporting- as Manager directs and prepares status reports for management, client, project personnel or others and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a filing system that documents all project activity from which data can be pulled for project closeout files.
- Responsible for managing the purchase order process with the client, and submitting invoicing on a regular basis. Skills needed: Basic understanding of financial process for creating purchase order requests, generating purchase orders, and invoicing.
Other duties may be assigned on as needed basis.
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;. Knowledge of Telecommunications Industry desired but not required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Comfortable in self-directed environment
- Strong character and direct and honest communication
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as client specifications and requirements, procedure manuals, and reports.