Leaf Communications is currently looking for a motivated individual to join our growing team. This position negotiates leases with property owners and works with multiple departments to gather necessary materials to submit building permit and zoning applications as necessary for our various telecom projects.
Leaf is a young, growing company. First and foremost, we are looking for folks who bring a positive attitude to work every day and care about the job they do. This is an entry-level position. We look to hire character, and train skill, so do not shy away if your relevant experience is limited.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including construction drawing review, gathering application materials, regulatory, construction hand-off, site acquisition coordination and close-out are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time and within budget.
- Manage all external vendors and relationships with local jurisdictions and property owners.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed, and direct close-out completed jobs, including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Participate in internal deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review each job’s status and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Travel to local jurisdictions to submit application materials and attend meetings and zoning hearings as required.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed promptly under corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in the project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred but not required
- A valid driver’s license required
- People skills!
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance, and property management
- Knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/rooftop structural details
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas.
- Full benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- A gracious paid holiday schedule
- On the job training for a career with great growth potential. We take pride in promoting from within.