Leaf Communications is currently looking for a motivated individual to join our growing Team in San Clemente, CA. This position requires experience in negotiating leases with property owners and working with multiple departments to assist in gathering necessary materials to submit building permit and zoning applications as necessary for our various telecom projects.
Leaf is a young, growing Company and first and foremost we are looking for folks who bring a positive attitude to work everyday and care about the job they do. We always look to hire character and train skill, so do not shy away if your relevant experience is limited.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including construction drawing review, gathering application materials, regulatory, construction hand-off, site acquisition coordination and close-out are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time and within budget.
- Manage a team of site acquisition consultants, all external vendors and relationships with local jurisdictions and property owners.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Participate in internal deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred but not required
- A valid driver’s license required
- 1 Year Site Acquisition experience
- People skills!
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance and property management
- Knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/rooftop structural details
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, and antennas
- Competitive pay and based on experience
- Full benefits – Health, Dental and Vision
- A gracious paid holiday schedule
- On the job training