We are looking for a warehouse manager to lead our warehousing efforts nationally based out of San Clemente, CA.
-You must be a self-starter, motivated and have experience with logistics and organization.
-We need a manager that can dictate the flow of the warehouse as well as inventory control and processes to project specific orders.
-We will need an all around person who can grow with the company and build this division as we move to centralized warehousing needs to support our teams on a national basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Establish standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, and shipping of products and materials.
- Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Review work orders, consumption reports, and demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and issue work assignments
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and shipping products or materials.
- Develop and implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation
- Schedule surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials.
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations maintenance and safety manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level professional associates.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting. Forklift certified preferred
Start Date: June 1st