Residents Address (Address, City, State, Zip Code)
Position Interested In
Current Employer Name
Position or Title
Reason for Leaving?
Training or Certifications
POSITION: RF Engineer
LOCATION: San Clemente, CA
Expanding Low Voltage Contractor in Southern CA is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join the team. This person will report directly to the Warehouse Manager. The work environment is energetic and fast paced, so the candidate must be detailed orientated, mechanically inclined, able to follow detailed instructions, ask questions, be a team player, and have an acceptable DMV record. Working days are Monday through Friday with occasional weekends and overtime needed. The position entails but is not limited to the job duties and activities listed below.
– Possess a valid Class C, California Driver’s License
– Coordinates with internal departments on deliveries, scheduling of deliveries, and other daily general warehouse functions.
– Inspects, accepts, or rejects inbound shipments.
– Coordinates the receipt, storage, and delivery of supplies, materials, and equipment in and out of assigned warehouse facility.
– Checks items received against purchase orders for accuracy and reports any discrepancies to the Warehouse Manager
– Properly inputs materials into computer system and forwards documentation to the Accounting Dept.
– Fulfills order requests
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
– 2016 Fastest Growing – Small Business
– 2017 Fastest Growing – Small Business
– 2017 Orange County Top 500 Individual
– 2018 Excellence in Entrepreneur Award
– 2018 Fastest Growing Company – Medium Size
– 2019 US Small Business Young Entrepreneur of the Year
– 2019 Ernst & Young Semi-finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year Award
– 2019 Excellence in Entrepreneurship Finalist